See our full Calendar for classes and courses
- PROVISIONAL Feldenkrais Workshop with Anne Robertson – Saturday 23 May 2-5pm These workshops take place in Bodywise yoga studio, each with a different focus of Feldenkrais. Cost £35 or £30 concession. Book with Anne firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 07951728862. More information about what Feldenkrais is – Feldenkrais Method
- CANCELLED Introducing Shamanism Day Workshop – Saturday 6 June 10-5pm with Paul Connery and Dan Khan. The day is experiential, and covers the basics of shamanic practice. People usually find them an eye-opening experience that opens a rich and amazing world of possibilities. Participants are shown simple yet profound techniques to enter shamanic reality to reconnect to their own spirituality. No prior experience is necessary. £50 for the day. More information on the workshop content and Therapeutic Shamanism here. To book contact Paul email@example.com
- CANCELLED Shiatsu Practitioner Training – Saturday 13 & Sunday 14 June with Shiatsu College Manchester. For more information, contact Phil at the Shiatsu College firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROVISIONAL Feldenkrais Workshop with Anne Robertson – Saturday 20 June 2-5pm These workshops take place in Bodywise yoga studio, each with a different focus of Feldenkrais. Cost £35 or £30 concession. Book with Anne email@example.com tel: 07951728862. More information about what Feldenkrais is – Feldenkrais Method
- CANCELLED Yoga Workshop with Christine Howitt – Saturday 27 June 10-1pm For those who have 3 months yoga experience with Christine or equivalent. Cost £40 waged/£35 concession. Please book through Bodywise: 0161 833 2528 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROVISIONAL Yoga Workshop with Manjunaga – Saturday 27 June 2-5pm For more information: www.manjunaga.com . Full workshop price is £35 / £30 concession non-refundable, non-transferable. Please book with Manjunaga directly email@example.com
Book your Workshop
If the workshop you would like to book on shows you need to book through Bodywise, please call or email us to check availability before you pay by cash, cheque or Paypal (for Christine or Padmadarshini’s workshops only – please see bottom of page).
See our Calendar for dates and details.
We supply all equipment for you to use in your class or course. You can also buy yoga mats, belts and eye bags from the Manchester Buddhist Centre bookshop. See their opening times here under ‘How to get here’
Our way to practice is one step at a time, one breath at a time. Shunryu Suzuki
One-to-one tuition is an opportunity to explore yoga in more depth where we can help you tailor your practice to your own needs, either to accommodate an injury or health issue or help develop your own personal yoga or movement practice. 1 hour sessions cost £48 or £50. Call us for more information.
We have a beautiful purpose designed studio here at Bodywise, a quiet oasis in the heart of Manchester city centre.
Yoga & Movement Teachers
What kind of Yoga?
We teach dynamic flow sequences harmonising breath and movement which build strength, vitality and fluidity. This is balanced by a quiet yin style yoga practice which cultivates relaxation and stillness. We limit class size to optimise personal attention. In a yoga class you will learn about the core movement principles that underpin the practice of yoga and experience how these develop strength in the body.
Payment with PayPal
Pay £20 to secure your place on a workshop with Christine or Padmadarshini
There is a £1 admin charge