See our full Calendar for classes and courses
- Mindful Movement Training – Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 November with Breathworks. For more information, contact Breathworks at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feldenkrais Workshop with Anne Robertson – Saturday 9 November 2-5pm These workshops take place in Bodywise yoga studio and cost £35 or £30 concession, each with a different focus of Feldenkrais. Book with Anne email@example.com tel: 07951728862. More information about what Feldenkrais is – Feldenkrais Method
- Shiatsu Practitioner Training – Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 November with Shiatsu College Manchester. For more information, contact Phil at the Shiatsu College firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introducing Shamanism Day Workshop – Saturday 23 November 10.15am-5pm with Paul Connery and Dan Khan. The day is experiential, and covers the basics of shamanic practice. People usually find them an eye-opening experience that opens a rich and amazing world of possibilities. Participants are shown simple yet profound techniques to enter shamanic reality to reconnect to their own spirituality. No prior experience is necessary. £50 for the day. More information on the workshop content and Therapeutic Shamanism here. To book contact Paul email@example.com
- Yoga Workshop with Christine Howitt – Saturday 30 November 10am-1pm – Stable Ground We will be exploring tools to rebalance the nervous system in order to create a deep sense of calm and quiet. For those who have 3 months yoga experience with Christine or equivalent. £40 or £35 concession. Please book through Bodywise: 0161 833 2528 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shamanism, Mindfulness and Body Work with Rozzie Joyce – Saturday 30 November 2-5pm – The Flames of Transformation Autumn is a time of great change as vibrant greenery bursts into flaming colour. During this 3 hour workshop we will be exploring transformation at a deep spiritual level via the medium of Shamanism, Mindfulness and Body Work. I’ll be joined by Claire from Wild Awake Mindfulness to offer this unique, collaborative experience. We’ll be calling upon the deep, soulful energy of the Violet Flame and the healing power of the Shamanic Drum. £32 or £27 concession. For more information and to book, go to https://www.wildawake-mindfulness.co.uk/events/the-flames-of-transformation
- Feldenkrais Workshop with Anne Robertson – Saturday 7 December 2-5pm – And breathe… There is no one correct way to breathe, rather it is important that our breathing is adaptive. When we have choices, awareness and the potential of movement unrestricted by habit, our system can make the adjustments required to serve our needs. This workshop will put you more in touch with and give you a better understanding of this vital function. These workshops take place in Bodywise yoga studio and cost £35 or £30 concession, each with a different focus of Feldenkrais. Book with Anne email@example.com tel: 07951728862. More information about what Feldenkrais is – Feldenkrais Method
- Shiatsu Practitioner Training – Saturday 14 & Sunday 15 December with Shiatsu College Manchester. For more information, contact Phil at the Shiatsu College firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resting Deeply Workshop with Padmadarshini – Saturday 21 December 2-5pm Winter Solstice Restorative Yoga Workshop. Open to everyone including complete beginners. In nature Winter is the slow season. Animal and plants rest up and conserve their energy awaiting the new life and creativity that comes with Spring. We too as humans can really benefit by honouring these cycles of activity and rest. So in this workshop we will rest. We will follow a sequence of restorative yoga poses that support calm, relaxation, a softening of body, heart and mind. £40 or £35 concession. Please book through Bodywise: 0161 833 2528 email@example.com
Book your Workshop
If the workshop you would like to book on shows you need to book through Bodywise, please call or email us to check availability before you pay by cash, cheque or Paypal (for Christine or Padmadarshini’s workshops only – please see bottom of page).
See our Calendar for dates and details.
We supply all equipment for you to use in your class or course. You can also buy yoga mats, belts and eye bags from the Manchester Buddhist Centre bookshop. See their opening times here under ‘How to get here’
Our way to practice is one step at a time, one breath at a time. Shunryu Suzuki
One-to-one tuition is an opportunity to explore yoga in more depth where we can help you tailor your practice to your own needs, either to accommodate an injury or health issue or help develop your own personal yoga or movement practice. 1 hour sessions cost £48. Call us for more information.
We have a beautiful purpose designed studio here at Bodywise, a quiet oasis in the heart of Manchester city centre.
Yoga & Movement Teachers
All our Teachers are fully trained with a high degree of continued professional development. Find out more about the Yoga Teachers and Movement Teachers.
What kind of Yoga?
We teach dynamic flow sequences harmonising breath and movement which build strength, vitality and fluidity. This is balanced by a quiet yin style yoga practice which cultivates relaxation and stillness. We limit class size to optimise personal attention. In a yoga class you will learn about the core movement principles that underpin the practice of yoga and experience how these develop strength in the body.
Payment with PayPal
Pay £20 to secure your place on a workshop with Christine or Padmadarshini
- There is a £1 admin charge