Traditional Acupuncture is an ancient system of Chinese medicine and a safe treatment for all. Often described as a means of pain relief, it is in fact used to treat a wide range of illnesses.
Acupuncture can be used alongside conventional medicine in the treatment of acute injuries, chronic internal disease and mental/emotional problems. It is also helpful as a preventative measure to strengthen the constitution. Chinese herbal patent formulas may also be prescribed where this would augment the Acupuncture treatment.
As a holistic therapy, Acupuncture improves overall well-being as well as treating specific symptoms such as:
- anxiety, depression, insomnia
- tiredness, chronic fatigue
- menstrual problems, infertility, problems in pregnancy
- musculoskeletal trauma, arthritis, back pain
- migraines, stress, high blood pressure
- digestive disorders
- skin conditions, asthma, hay fever
Initial appointment £57
Follow-up appointment £48
Concessions sometimes available
Please note – our cancellation policy