Are you wishing to boost your immune system, reduce pain and lower your level of stress? Reflexology could be the treatment for you. It can work on every level; balancing your physical, mental and emotional needs.
Reflexology is based on the principle that there are areas or reflex points on the feet and hands which correspond to each organ, gland and structure in the body. By working on these reflexes, the reflexologist reduces tension throughout the body.
Reflexology helps us to cope on a physical, mental and emotional level, thereby encouraging the body to heal itself. By reducing tension, you re-establish harmony among all body functions. Today’s diseases often stem from the effects of stress.There is more information about reflexology on the website: Association of Reflexologists
A Reflexology treatment can be of enormous benefit for a wide range of conditions, such as:
- Deep relaxation and improved sleep
- Pain relief
- Emotional balance and wellbeing
- Pregnancy and fertility support; helping to optimise conditions in the body for conception
- Reducing the frequency of headaches and migraines
- Stimulating the body’s natural immune system and self-healing capacity
- Releasing congestion or stress in the nervous system
- Balancing energy and boosting vitality; putting a spring in your step!
- Encouraging effective digestion
- Hormone balancing
- Reducing challenging pre-menstrual or menopausal symptoms
- Encouraging effective circulation
During your treatment, appropriate pressure will be applied to specific reflex points on your feet. These points will be worked on in sequence to stimulate internal organs and to unblock and detoxify systems throughout the body.
Our practitioner is called Angela Andrews.
Feel free to call her for a chat about how she may help with your symptoms. No obligation.
Initial Appointment £57
Subsequent Appointment £48
Concessions sometimes available
Please note – our cancellation policy