Japanese Facial Rejuvenation massage
Designed to rejuvenate your skin, leaving your face fresh, vibrant and youthful.
Japanese Facial Rejuvenation massage is a natural non-invasive face-lift, that combines the therapeutic and healing benefits of eastern and western massage. This facial is a combination of oil massage*, shiatsu and acupressure.
You will feel revitalised and nourished, with your face feeling toned, your skin refreshed and your complexion healthy and vibrant. This deeply relaxing facial is excellent for maintaining healthy skin, relaxing muscle tension and reducing facial and jaw pain.
*The oils used are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free facial oils, which are suitable for sensitive skin. They are 100% botanical, natural, vegan, cruelty-free, and produced in the UK. However, no oil will be used if preferred.
How Japanese Facial Rejuvenation differs from other facial treatments
Many facials are focused on products, whereas Japanese facial massage has its strengths in the techniques used, all extremely beneficial.
- Facial acupressure and Shiatsu bring a healthy flow of vitality or ‘Ki’ energy to the face and complexion
- Massage improves blood circulation and muscle tone
- Fascial release aids the elimination of waste products
In addition to this, you will benefit from a hand or foot massage which stimulates and relaxes many different areas of the body.
Benefits of Japanese Facial Rejuvenation treatment:
- Lift and tone facial and neck muscles
- Improves circulation to your face
- Minimises facial sagging and onset of wrinkles
- Encourages healthy cell growth for damaged or scarred skin
- Reduces facial pain
- Maximises skin elasticity and facial mobility
- Eliminates toxins from tired or tense muscles
- Improves mental clarity and concentration
- Lifts your mood and promotes well-being
- Brings Ki (life force) to facial tissues
What happens in a session?
You will receive massage, shiatsu and acupressure on the neck and face
- oil massage to tone and release muscular tension
- 5 minutes massage on hands or feet
- gentle massage to eliminate toxins (no oil used if preferred)
The entire treatment lasts one hour.
You can also book a two-hour treatment which includes a one-hour full body shiatsu session and one-hour Japanese Facial Rejuvenation.